Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: Pinning apps to taskbar question

The biggest advantage for your most frequently used apps is the ability to fire them up with the WinKey + Number shortcut to open the app pinned to that numbered position (starting with 1 and ending with 0, for a total of 10 positions).  You can also use WinKey + Shift + Number to open a second (or third, . . .) instance of the app pinned to that numbered position.

     ~ Lauren Bacall