moderated Re: Amazon problem?

Andrew J. LaPointe

Okay, thank you for taking the time to check my problem out.. Andy and Leroy

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 9:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon problem?

Hi, Andrew. When I did a search on Amazon.com, in Digital Music, I searched
for, there goes my life, Kenny Chesney The song came up, but when I clicked
on the link associated with that title, and there were about three, Google
Chrome said, Page not found. So, it looks as if the title is not available
for purchase.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...