moderated Re: does yes or no the web based version of outlook mail work fairly well with jaws2022?

Hank W

Hello,

I am a jaws 2022 user who has never used the web based version of outlook mail and I might have to start using the web based version of outlook mail at a new job that I will be starting shortly.

So I am really, really hoping jaws 2022 works at least fairly well, fairly smooth with the web based version of outlook mail. Can someone please maybe be so kind as to let me know if they find that jaws works yes fairly well, yes works smooth with no headaches with the web based version of outlook mail or if on the other hand they particularly maybe find that jaws does not work too well with the web based version of outlook mail?

Will I maybe need to use the outlook mail shortcut keys most of the time to get jaws to work well with the web based version of outlook mail? Any possible help that maybe I can get on this important matter would be so, so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help I can maybe get with this. 😊

Kindest regards,

Hank