moderated Re: downloading Google Chrome

Marie Nelson

A good alternative is the Ninit chrome installer which always installs the latest version and never any extras.

Marie

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 7:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downloading Google Chrome

Hi, Kevin. Be careful when perusing the web for download. Before the Web Results, there are often ads for places to download software, and these often bundle extra software with the product for which the ad is placed. I usually skip these, and go directly to Web Results when searching for download sites.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...