moderated Re: Amazon problem?

Andrew J. LaPointe

It’s by Kenny Chesney and as there goes my life. It actually said I could purchase it it’s it’s just it wouldn’t clicking on it would not take me to the place where I could just go and buy it.

On Jun 18, 2022, at 1:27 PM, William Vandervest <timelord09@...> wrote:

There are some songs thet you can search for and find, but are not available
to purchase as individual mp3's

William Vandervest
timelord09@...
Win10 latest revision

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

William Vandervest

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andrew J.
LaPointe
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:54
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Amazon problem?

Hello All, I spent an hour yesterday trying to buy a song on Amazon's
website. Amazon search came up with what I wanted but couldn't get to the
buy now or whatever it says to purchase the song. I had no problems last
year but now, I am using jaws 22 and windows 11 along with office 365 if
that makes a difference. Is there a way to trick the screen to find the
button that will allow me to purchase? Thanks so much. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970