moderated Amazon problem?

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hello All, I spent an hour yesterday trying to buy a song on Amazon's
website. Amazon search came up with what I wanted but couldn't get to the
buy now or whatever it says to purchase the song. I had no problems last
year but now, I am using jaws 22 and windows 11 along with office 365 if
that makes a difference. Is there a way to trick the screen to find the
button that will allow me to purchase? Thanks so much. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970