From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 6:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: downloading Google Chrome

Hello, I was having problems with Google Chrome and decided to download a new free version. Before I download a new version I uninstalled the existing one. I then used FireFox to get the free download. I got the message saying I had to click on a install in the upper right corner of the screen. There was nothing called install in that corner using the Jaws cursor. I tabbed and arrowed through the screen. I couldn’t find anyway to download the free version. I never had this problem using Google Chrome to download new version. Am I missing somethingg when using FireFox to get the free download version of Google Chrome? Thanks, Kevin