From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of molly the blind tech lover
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 8:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: command to restart Jaws is not working

Greetings everyone.
For some reason the command to restart Jaws (insert plus spacebar followed by f4), is not working on my pc. When I press that keystroke the Jaws window does not go away. I rebooted my computer which temporarily fixed it, but now it is not working again. Also, the voice command to restart Jaws is also not working. I am running Jaws version
2022 (April 2022 update), and Windows 11 version 21h2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Thanks.