moderated Re: Curiosity: What makes people choose Jaws over NVDA?

Jeff Christiansen

Try, Insert+Shift+B

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <> On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Curiosity: What makes people choose Jaws over NVDA?

sometime I have hard time with window 11 that when I want to check on battery by instert plus window key plus f10 sometime it will bring up and sometime it won't that I have to keep trying few time

and someone told me to use control m to bring up decktop but mine would not work my laptop have hard time getting decktop that only I press humm not sure what key was it below power buttone I think it is { button