moderated Re: Thunderbird braille input help

guy schlosser

Just to do some further testing, I composed an email, using NVDA and Mozilla Thunderbird.  Using dot 8 for enter on the focus, worked exactly as expected. This leads me to ask, is there a different code sent by JAWS when dot 8 is pressed? This is very weird. Thanks in advance for any suggestions on fixing.

Guy

On 6/14/2022 7:31 PM, guy schlosser via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone, I am writing this for a client. She is learning to use JAWS via a focus 40 blue, with no qwerty keyboard. The problem we are having has been discussed before, and I'm wondering if there has ever been a solution found. When composing an email in Thunderbird, using grade 2 braille, it seems like the email is being flipped upsidedown, whenever we press the dot 8 (enter key). Does anyone know how to keep this from happening? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance.

Guy

P.S. My client is using Jaws 2022, with all latest updates.

https://www.avg.com