Re: DECtalk ACCESS32 and JAWS, was RE: Please remind me where to din and how to download voices

Pat Byrne

I had Keynote Gold at a job site - it couldn't pronounce the letter "K",, so it said press any pee to continue, and so on.  I lived with it!
Pat Byrne At 10:00 PM 6/16/2022, you wrote:

I always thought Keynote Gold sounded like someone with a sock in their mouth.
I used it on some notetaker a long time back I believe.

----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Kennedy
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: DECtalk ACCESS32 and JAWS, was RE: Please remind me where to din and how to download voices

it works with NVDA. There is an addon that gives you decTalk 4.1 through 4.6. and I did offer freedom scientific the dlls so they could get it working with jaws once again as a vintage voice. and I bet Nuance also has source code for keynote gold multimedia so they may be able to bring that back as well.