moderated Re: Virtual Ribbons?

Curtis Chong

Claudia:

You probably do not have to worry about whether the virtual ribbon menus are used or not because, by default, they are turned off. However, an easier way to check is to do the following:

  • Get into the JAWS Settings by pressing JAWS Key plus the number 6.
  • Press Control Shift D to ensure you are in the Default Settings.
  • Search for the word ribbon.
  • Arrow down to “use virtual ribbon menu”. You should see that this is not checked.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Curtis Chong

Cordially,