From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Federal Employment and Accommodations

Thanks for all of the suggestions here.

I honestly feel like I’m drowning.

I went from feeling very competent on my previous job to feeling like I can’t do anything.

I know these are always new challenges, when starting a new job, but this is so very daunting.

There are so many systems to learn within the organization, and I honestly am having difficulty with just the basic training aspect of things.

Accessing training in Success Factors is hit or miss, even on my personal computer, because the trainings don’t appear to all be formatted the same.

Claudia