From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand,
Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 9:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF files?

Very well said, Robin.

Just a comment on training courses. We have to take mandatory security
training courses every year, and some of those have the worst accessibility
issues. I find that some of the administrative tasks, such as these
training courses, performance self-assessments, etc. are harder to navigate
than the actual tasks I need to do for my job.

In my current job, I have been working from home for about 16 years, and I
agree with Robin that AIRA can be a big help if I am unable to figure out an
inaccessible screen. I have also used their service when people send me
screen shots that I cannot read. To me, it is worth having a monthly
subscription to AIRA just to help get through these kinds of situations in a
timely manner.

All the best to you, Claudia, and hang in there!

Pam