moderated Thunderbird braille input help

guy schlosser

Hello everyone, I am writing this for a client. She is learning to use JAWS via a focus 40 blue, with no qwerty keyboard. The problem we are having has been discussed before, and I'm wondering if there has ever been a solution found. When composing an email in Thunderbird, using grade 2 braille, it seems like the email is being flipped upsidedown, whenever we press the dot 8 (enter key). Does anyone know how to keep this from happening? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance.

Guy

P.S. My client is using Jaws 2022, with all latest updates.

https://www.avg.com