moderated Re: JAWS and tabs on google Chrome

Van Lant, Robin

Thank you, Martin! Didn't know about that in IE and definitely glad to have it now. I've already started using it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 8:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and tabs on google Chrome

Hi,

In Edge or Chrome you now have a handy shortcut to activate the webpage so the virtual mode is active again.
Press ctrl-f6. Thjis was working in internet explorer and it is finally working in Edge and Chrome too.
You don't have to press f6 until you are in the webpage again.

Kind regards, Marten

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:38:32 -0600 "Curtis Chong" <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Greetings:

Regarding getting back to the main page expeditiously these days, I
typically know I am on the main page if I press the Number Pad Plus
key. If I hear Virtual Cursor, I know I am on the main page. If I
think I am not on the main page, I press F6 and then Plus to verify.

Most of the time, this approach has worked for me.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong