From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marten Post
Uiterweer
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 8:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and tabs on google Chrome

Hi,

In Edge or Chrome you now have a handy shortcut to activate the webpage
so the virtual mode is active again.
Press ctrl-f6. Thjis was working in internet explorer and it is finally
working in Edge and Chrome too.
You don't have to press f6 until you are in the webpage again.

Kind regards, Marten

On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:38:32 -0600 "Curtis Chong" <chong.curtis@...>
wrote:

Greetings:

Regarding getting back to the main page expeditiously these days, I
typically know I am on the main page if I press the Number Pad Plus key.
If
I hear Virtual Cursor, I know I am on the main page. If I think I am not
on
the main page, I press F6 and then Plus to verify.

Most of the time, this approach has worked for me.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong