moderated Re: JAWS and tabs on google Chrome

Van Lant, Robin

My guess, as this happens to me, is that tabbing not only moves you through elements on a webpage, but also moves to the address bar, the section on the toolbar where all your open tabs are listed, and at least one other browser navigation thing, depending on your browser and settings.   Drives me crazy and I’d love to know if there is a way to stop it, but I havent’ found it in any modern browser.  I tend to use tab, since I don’t always know if what I’m looking for is a button or link, but tab goes right on past the last element on a webpage and lands  on those browser navigation buttons.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2022 12:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and tabs on google Chrome

Is there a tutorial on how to use tabs with JAWS. I am having a problem and I am not sure what I am doing to cause the problem. I can be in one tab and navigating through the web page and suddenly I am in a different tab.Or back in the address bar and can't get out of it.

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114