moderated Re: thumb drive

meow meow

I have both window 7 on my PC and laptop is window 11

From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 11:34 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: thumb drive

I believe Rosie is running Windows 7.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cornelius
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 8:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

This is assuming you are running Windows 10:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on AutoPlay and turn on the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices toggle switch.
- Under the "Choose AutoPlay defaults" section, the Removable drive drop-down menu and select a new default action when connecting a USB drive:, use the up/down arrow key and choose open folder to view files (File Explorer).

From now on when you insert a USB drive, it should open up the drive in file explorer.