It is for a specific work task where I need to highlight lines of a PDF document so that they are easy to see. If I moved it to Word etc, the formatting and presentation would be changed significantly.

Thanks,
Christine

On Jun 11, 2022, at 4:40 PM, Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Greetings:

Why do you want to highlight the text? Are you trying to copy or just highlight for the sake of appearance? I highly recommend doing any real editing in Microsoft Word.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christine Laton
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 8:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Highlighting text using Adobe pro

Hi,

To tag onto all the PDF conversations lately: Does anyone know how to highlight text in a PDF with Adobe pro? I am able to select, but I can’t find a way to highlight it. Adobe says that shift+u should be a shortcut, but it seems like JAWS thinks that’s a navigation shortcut.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Christine