moderated Re: Google Chrome Legacy?

See my answer to this same question here:

A Google Search on "Google Chrome Legacy" turns up Google's own discussion about what it is at the top of the results.  It's probably not anything most of us who are home users are going to have to really be concerned about, unless we have to access certain "ancient" websites that are not being maintained.

     ~ Lauren Bacall