From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christine Laton
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2022 8:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Highlighting text using Adobe pro

Hi,

To tag onto all the PDF conversations lately: Does anyone know how to highlight text in a PDF with Adobe pro? I am able to select, but I can’t find a way to highlight it. Adobe says that shift+u should be a shortcut, but it seems like JAWS thinks that’s a navigation shortcut.

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Christine