From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 10:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question regarding putting flash drives into a vertical list.

Good afternoon everyone,

I’m writing too ask, if there is a way that I can put  my flash drives into a vertical list?  I have a few different one’s  that I purchased but whenever I go in to where it says this computer and arrow down, I need too arrow too the right and the flash drive that I want too open, shows up  there.  I’m running windows 10 on a dell laptop computer with latest Jaws 2022.  I also perform a windows check for updates everyday,  and check for updates for my office 365, as well as a check for updates with outlook. Its not a really big deal, but it would just be easier if the flash drives could be put into a vertical list.