From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christine Laton
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 9:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF files?

Hi,

I’m with you–just started a new job with a decent amount of PDF use. It seems like forms are pretty accessible, but I would definitely ask for the pro version if not already given to you.

Maybe we can tag team on things we figure out. I have to figure out how to trim pages today.

Christine

On Jun 10, 2022, at 12:15 AM, Claudia <claudiadr2013@...> wrote:

Hello, I started a new job this week and they do a lot with PDF files. On my previous job, I really had no issue with this. I used the latest version of Jaws but there are a lot of forms that require us to fill them out. Is there any way to reasonably do this using jars? Also, since Jaws has built in OCR, is there even a need for me to request for cro while, as another accommodation, at this point? Thanks.