moderated Re: Jaws and Braille Displays

John Covici

Humanware has some very good ones, Brailliant BI 40x or whatever they
call the newer version these days. I have an old BI40 which works
well with Jaws.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:47:20 -0400,
Claudia wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi,

I have only worked with the Focus 40 Blue, and my department at work is
trying to get this for me.

However, it looks like it is currently sold out, so what other braille
display could I research that will work well with JFW?

Or, is this the best one, since I believe it was made to work with Jaws?

Thanks.

Claudia

How do
you spend it?