moderated Re: Duplicating JAWS settings on a second computer

John Covici

If you navigate to c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\freedom
scientific\jaws\<jaws version> you will eventually get to a folder
with the name of your language. This folder has everything, so copy
that folder to your other computer. I have had to do this a number of
times -- not to a different computer, but for other reasons, and it
seems to work all the time.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2022 21:32:36 -0400,
Curtis Chong wrote:

Bill:

I do not know. I suspect there is a user folder that can be copied in its entirety to capture custom scripts, etc. But since I have never done this, my advice here would be, at best, guess work.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong