moderated Using Monday.com

Murray Peat <murraytp@...>

Hi there people,

Just wondered if anyone has been using Monday.com and what your experiences have been. I tried the web version and found a bunch of buttons that were unlabelled.

When I tried the stand alone app on my laptop the accessibility was much better although there were some frustrating screen freezes. Now to be fair, I am not sure if this is standard for this app or if it is my work network causing the issues.

I noted Monday.com have a statement about accessibility on their website which seems encouraging and so I am just trying to get some personal experience anecdotes before I dive into it. In my workplace I am the only user of a screen reader. If there is a way of getting my colleagues to make the Monday.com experience work better for me, I am keen to learn about it.

I am using Jaws22 Professional on a Windows 10 Enterprise laptop.

With thanks

Murray