moderated Re: very annoying issue whenever I open Edge

Bill White

Hi, Madison. Yes. Open Edge. Then, Maximize Edge, by pressing ALT plus
SPACE, and arrow up to Maximize. Then try ALT plus F, followed by S. Then
tab to the categories. You should see something like,

Settings categories Tree view

Now, use the Down Arrow, you should see,
Profiles
Privacy, search, and services
Appearance
Start, home, and new tabs