From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: very annoying issue whenever I open Edge

Hi all,
Whenever I open Microsoft Edge to do a search I either get breaking news
alerts or search suggestions (Amazon, Facebook and many other things) before
I've even typed anything into the search box. Before anyone asks these are
not things that I set up previously that I now want to get rid of Can anyone
tell me how to stop both of these things from happening? Using latest
versions of Edge, Jaws and Windows 11.
Madison