From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kestrel Verlager
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 6:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Finding number of pages in Adobe, was: reading pdfs

You can find out the number of pages in a PDF document, among other metadata, by going to the document’s Properties.

Once you are in the document, press control d, and you will then have a number of tabs to tab through. To read the info in these tabs, you need to either use the Jaws cursor or virtualize the window using Jaws + alt + w. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which of these tabs the page number is in, so I can only point you in the general direction of the answer.

Here is the Adobe page on properties and metadata, which doesn’t mention keyboard commands, of course

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-properties-metadata.html

Kestrell