From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2022 10:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem with search box

Actually, Bill, it just might work. For example, I frequently use Google to search for items on Amazon because it does a much better job of limiting results to specifics. An easy example is a search for a specific symphony. With Amazon, you can get a slew of results for the particular composer, but Amazon doesn’t seem to find particular symphonies, just a long list of many recordings where “symphony” is in the recording’s details. Or it might be a pillow with specific dimensions. It’s critical to begin the Google search with the website name followed by a colon, then as much specific detail as you can provide. For instance:

Amazon.com: Mozart, symphony 38

If I know the conductor of the performance I want, I’ll include it.