From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2022 4:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem with search box

I usually use the enter key to expend the menu. Is there a difference between using the space bar or the return key?

On Jun 6, 2022, at 7:32 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Judy. The Space Bar should open the search box. If it doesn't, there may be a problem with how the overlay is reacting with the website. Could you give us the URL of the website, so we can look at the search box?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...