From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2022 9:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook won't let me use al f to save emails

To save a message, either press escape to leave it intact or move it to a desired folder with control-shift-v.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/