From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2022 4:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: youtube keystrokes

Bill

Thanks for posting all this. One other point that should mention that for
these KB commands to work is that we, JAWS users, have to press insert+t to
get out of the virtual mode.
This, by far, is the most complete list I've seen on this topic and includes
something I have been curious to play with, that "c" command for bringing up
the caption mode.
What I am hoping to discover is whether this will allow for clipping of text
from a video for quick easy review and searching later offline and for
saving of the info in a text searchable form.
And, oh yes, Madison, thanks for raising the question which prompted Bill's
thorough list.