moderated Re: youtube keystrokes

Mike Pietruk

Bill

Thanks for posting all this. One other point that should mention that for
these KB commands to work is that we, JAWS users, have to press insert+t
to get out of the virtual mode.
This, by far, is the most complete list I've seen on this topic and
includes something I have been curious to play with, that "c" command for
bringing up the caption mode.
What I am hoping to discover is whether this will allow for clipping of
text from a video for quick easy review and searching later offline and
for saving of the info in a text searchable form.
And, oh yes, Madison, thanks for raising the question which prompted
Bill's thorough list.