From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 10:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: AccessiByeBye!

The trouble with only using something like this, and not contacting the company with the page in question is, that just like if you do the keystroke to use the overlay, this add-on won't let the owner of the page and paying for the overlay, that we are, or aren't using it or even blocking it.

So we aren't doing our part to get rid of the problem.

Glenn