moderated Re: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

Joseph Machise <josephmachise@...>

hey Glenn agree with you from Joseph.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2022 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

I don't know who polices the ADA, but they need a class action law suet against these companies.
They do nothing or little for us on web sites and only leave the site owners thinking they are meeting accessibility needs.
We need to let the sites know that the overlay page for the disabled does not work.
The ACB & NFB should collectively do something about this growing problem.
Glenn