moderated Re: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

Judy

Milton, what do you mean by overlay technology? Lately I have run into some sites where it says at the top to “click here to use in screen reader mode.” Sometimes it works and lots of times it doesn’t. Is that what you are talking about, and can you explain it more? Tghanks. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 11:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: AnWells Fargo has made changes to web site

I hope these banks don’t deploy overlay technology as many companies and organization are beginning to subscribe to this kind of technology and not forcing webmasters to properly code websites according to the W3C guidelines for accessible website.

They pay quite a log of money for this technology but it doesn’t necessarily solve all the accessibility issues of the website and at times it makes it worst.