From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 8:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading pdfs

Karen,

I just spent around a dozen hours dealing with a PDF document conversion. I had all the issues you mentioned. I also found a very weird bug that I have seen before, where there are a number of miss-spelled words. In this document, the letter I was missing in random words, and for all occurrences of that word throughout the 68 page document. Adobe has tried to be more accessible, but their product seems to miss the mark. Thanks again for your recommendation; not sure why my Adobe was not already set correctly.

Tim
that I had to post to a special web site