moderated Verbosity, stop saying bullet?

Mark

Is there a way to make JAWS stop announcing "bullet" in lists in HTML or Word documents? Imagine a very long list with short list items. Each time it would say "bullet".   I have been searching but am stuck. In Quick Settings for Word, I found the bullet type indication setting, but that turns off JAWS saying the type of bullet, like "hollow round", but it still says bullet. I imagine some people just get used to it, but certainly it seems reasonable to give a user the option in a setting, or perhaps change it to a less intrusive sound like a soft chime.