From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Karen Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 2:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading pdfs

HI,
I find that even with using adobe Acrobat Reader that I still have to play around with the accessibility settings with some pdf files.
Others I have given up on and arrow down to them in my documents and I think it is either application key or right mouse button and arrow down to OCR and let it run and open it in a document.

Karen

On 6/2/22, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:
Hi,
As Kestrell and others have pointed out, you can run into various
problems with PDF's. For best results generally, use Adobe Acrobat
Reader rather than one of the browser PDF readers. And you can read
about the vvarious issues encountered and how to deal with them in Chapter 10 of my book.
Regards,
David