moderated Re: This site can't provide a secure connectionwww.ziontemple.org uses an unsupported protocol.

Bill White

Hi, Justin. I get the same error as you, when I go to this site with Google Chrome. When I use Microsoft Edge, however, I get a different error. Here is a copy of the error I received with Microsoft Edge.

Error 1001

 Ray ID: 715349b1dd437c5c • 2022-06-02 21:30:01 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.ziontemple.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.ziontemple.org). There are two potential causes of this:

  • Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

I believe that this situation is more likely to be the second situation, and the DNS failed. You will have to wait until the server is reconfigured, or the DNS comes back online to find the domain.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.ziontemple.org uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Is the error I'm getting. How do I solve this?

Thanks,

Justin