moderated Re: reading pdfs

Karen Reynolds

HI,
I find that even with using adobe Acrobat Reader that I still have to
play around with the accessibility settings with some pdf files.
Others I have given up on and arrow down to them in my documents and I
think it is either application key or right mouse button and arrow
down to OCR and let it run and open it in a document.

Karen

On 6/2/22, David Kingsbury <davidkingsbury77@...> wrote:
Hi,
As Kestrell and others have pointed out, you can run into various problems
with PDF's. For best results generally, use Adobe Acrobat Reader rather than
one of the browser PDF readers. And you can read about the vvarious issues
encountered and how to deal with them in Chapter 10 of my book.
Regards,
David