moderated Re: Need Instructions For Turning off Auto-numbering and Auto-lettering in Microsoft Word Documents And Outlook e-mails

Marie Nelson

Thanks for great  directions.

Marie

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 8:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Instructions For Turning off Auto-numbering and Auto-lettering in Microsoft Word Documents And Outlook e-mails

Hi again, Tom. I found some more updated instructions for turning off AutoNumbering and AutoBulleting in Word:

Turn Off Autonumbering and Bulleting In Word

1. Open Word.

2. Press ALT plus F, Followed by T for Options.

3. Arrow down to Proofing.

4. Press ALT plus A for Autocorrect Options.

5. Press CONTROL plus TAB until you hear “Autoformat as you type tab”

6. TAB approximately seven times, until you hear “Apply as you type, Automatic bulleted lists check box”

7. If this check box is checked, press SPACE to uncheck it. This will turn off automatic bulleted lists.

8. TAB once, until you hear “Apply as you type, Automatic Numbered Lists check box”

9. If this check box is checked, press SPACE to uncheck it. This will turn off Automatic Numbered Lists.

10. TAB to OK, and press SPACE or ENTER.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...