From: Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding the latest update to Quick Assist

Hi, Dave. Until they actually get the update into public circulation, all Microsoft will be able to do is walk you through the process of setting up the remote between your PC and your laptop. Right now, they don't have any way of taking control of either computer to do the process for you. I really hope this Windows Assist problem gets sorted quickly.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...