From: Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding the latest update to Quick Assist

Hi, Dave. I just spoke with the Microsoft Disability Desk at 10:00 AM, Pacific Daylight Time. They told me that currently, the Quick Assist app is crashing for everyone. They told me that an update should be released by tomorrow that should fix both the crashing problem, and also the inaccessibility issue. I published a review on the Microsoft Store which delineates the issue, and states that Microsoft did not verrify that this app is accessible for screen readers before releasing it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...