moderated Re: Question regarding the latest update to Quick Assist

From NVDA user Kostadin Kolev, and the analogous technique could be used to get focus into the new Quick Assist window/pane with JAWS commands:
Here is how I solved the problem. While the focus was on the whole QuickAssist window, I've used NVDA's command to move the mouse cursor to the currently focused object (which in this case should be the whole QuickAssist window) and them simulated a single left mouse click. That moved the focus inside the QuickAssist window/document. This has to be done each time the QuickAssist program is launched, but it is still better than nothing.

I can get around in the dialog with a screen reader once I get into the dialog!

     ~ Lauren Bacall