moderated Re: amaizing discovery with my iPhone and jaws!

David Ingram

I’d like to know what version  of jaws was used as well as the iphone  that was  used for this task?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.  Has anyone tried this with the pearl camera and jaws if so, what results did you get.

On May 24, 2022, at 9:56 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

in other words, take the freedom scientific pearl camera, bake it into jaws as a software camera--keyboard accessible camera then put it on steroid's letting it recognise various on-screen controls and let you activate such controls by directly moving and clicking the mouse or giving hints on accessing such controls maybe with an xbox controller if needed.