moderated Re: jaws 2019 and reading the properties pages.

Bill White

Hi, John. View the properties of a file or folder in the following manner,

1. Navigate to the file or folder, but do not open it.

2. Press ALT plus ENTER on the file name.

3. Press ALT plus JAWS key plus W to virtualize the screen.

4. Use the Up and Down arrow keys to navigate through the information.

5. Use the left and right arrows to navigate through the information, character by character.

6. Use CONTROL plus Left Arrow, and CONTROL plus Right Arrow to navigate the information word by word.

7. Use CONTROL plus A to select all information on the screen.

8. Once selected, use CONTROL plus C to copy the information to the clipboard.

9. Use CONTROL plus V to paste the copied information into any text or word processing file.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...