moderated Re: jaws 2019 and reading the properties pages.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, John. View the properties of a file or folder in the following manner,
1. Navigate to the file or folder, but do not open it.
2. Press ALT plus ENTER on the file name.
3. Press ALT plus JAWS key plus W to virtualize the screen.
4. Use the Up and Down arrow keys to navigate through the information.
5. Use the left and right arrows to navigate through the information, character by character.
6. Use CONTROL plus Left Arrow, and CONTROL plus Right Arrow to navigate the information word by word.
7. Use CONTROL plus A to select all information on the screen.
8. Once selected, use CONTROL plus C to copy the information to the clipboard.
9. Use CONTROL plus V to paste the copied information into any text or word processing file.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2022 4:41 AM
Subject: jaws 2019 and reading the properties pages.
Currently I'm using jaws 2019. When I want to look at the properties of a file, i.e. date created etc. I route Jaws to pc and it is blank, the only word that appears is okay. I set jaws to unrestricted and I get the same result.
Any help would be appreciated.