Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 2:02 PM
Subject: Jaws Volume Control.

Hi,

I’m new to this group, but have used Jaws a long time. Last December I got a new HP all-in-one computer running Windows 11 and Jaws 2022 most recent update.

On the new system my speaker is built in as a part of the screen (at least that is how it feels). On my old Win 10 computer I had a separate speakers and it had a little volume control that I could increase and decrease the volume easily and quickly. I’ve tried looking in the Jaws help but cannot find what I need to do in order to adjust the Jaws volume on the fly. Can anyone point me in the correct direction for making this adjustment?

Thanks in advance.

Eileen